I’m a little over 4 months into this pregnancy and I must say, it’s kind of weird. I notice changes nearly every day. Changes that I hope will revert once this little monkey arrives!
- I can no longer fit my wedding rings on my fingers comfortably. This is mostly due to having 3 rings soldered together, but at any rate, they just don’t fit without making my fingers look like sausages. I have solved this problem by wearing my wedding rings around my neck. I have also taken to wearing my plain wedding band along with a ring that my Nana gave me for Christmas that I had sized to fit my middle finger. Seeing as my fingers are so swollen, it now fits perfectly on my ring finger!
- Just like my fingers are swollen, so are my feet! I can only wear flip-flops at this point b/c all of my flats squeeze the be-jeez-us out of my poor little piggies. Dan’s taken to calling them my hobbit feet. And I try not to take offense to it
- See my awesome shirt in the picture above? Those fleurs are made from zippers and they are officially the only zippers I can wear anymore.
- I can seriously eat just about anything in sight. I’m a freaking horse. Did I just eat an hour ago and have dinner plans? No worries, I can shovel it back. I should probably cool it though b/c whatever weight goes on with the baby, is coming off (and then some) once the baby is here!
- Have I mentioned that I’m a bit moody? Holy geez. I will take your head of in an instant! And the next moment? I’ll probably be sobbing.
- My nails? Are gorgeous. But when exactly will my hair stop falling out and be luscious like everyone promises?
- Holy boobs. I’ve always had quite the rack but I swear, my bra size is going to be in the middle of the alphabet by November!